7th Annual Cybersecurity Virtual Conference for Executives | In review
This spring, the annual conference, co-hosted by Ankura and the Johns Hopkins University Information Security Institute, was held virtually over the course of three days. Cybersecurity experts discussed the dos and don’ts of risk management with industry leaders and other cyber professionals. To review the webinar recordings, click on the links below:
March 10, 2021 | 12:00 – 1:30 PM ET | Watch Now
- 12:00 – 12:45 PM ET | How do We Manage Cyber Risk in Enterprise Risk Management framework? – A Bank Chief Risk Officer Perspective
- 12:45 – 1:00 PM ET | What’s our Risk? The Do’s and Don’ts of Risk Assessment
March 17, 2021 | 12:00 – 1:30 PM ET | Watch Now
- 12:00 – 12:45 PM ET | Risk Mitigation: What Controls Can We Improve to Reduce Risk?
- 12:45 – 1:00 PM ET | Risk Transference: How Can We Share the Risk With Other Parties?
March 24, 2021 | 12:00 – 1:30 PM ET | Watch Now
- 12:00 – 12:45 PM ET | Key Note – Accept the Risk?: If and When Is It Okay to Accept Risk “As Is”
- 12:45 – 1:30 PM ET | What Now?: Tracking and Management of our Risk Register
Keishi Hotsuki, Executive Vice President and Chief Risk Officer, Morgan Stanley
Robert Olsen, Senior Managing Director, Ankura
Aviel Rubin, Professor and Technical Director, JHUISI
Michele L. Cohen Esq., Principal, Miles & Stockbridge P.C.
Tom Quinn, Head of Information Security, T. Rowe Price
Darren Lacey, Chief Information Security Officer, JHU and JHM
Larry Nagahara, Associate Dean of Research, Whiting School of Engineering, JHU