4th Annual Cyber Security Conference for Executives is approaching
Computer breaches seem to be increasing in frequency and severity around the world, causing the leadership of organizations large and small to assess whether they’re doing enough to protect their data.
At the 4th Annual Cyber Security Conference for Executives, hosted by COMPASS Cyber Security and the Johns Hopkins University Information Security Institute, leading-edge presenters will discuss the current cyber security landscape and how organizations can work to reduce their risk of a breach. Featuring speakers from government, business and academia, the theme for this year’s conference is “Emerging Global Cyber Threats”. Topics for the day will include:
- Threats and Innovative Solutions Organizations Can Implement
- Cyber Security Regulations
- Cloud Security and Third Party Vendors
- High Profile Forensics
- Rights in a Digital Age
- Building a Cyber Security Roadmap
The keynote speakers for the conference who will talk about the cybersecurity-related challenges that many organizations face are Brigadier General (Retired) Guy Walsh, Technical Advisor to the Deputy Commander, U.S. Cyber Command, U.S. Department of Defense along with Stephanie Reel, Chief Information Officer, Johns Hopkins University and Health Systems.
Other speakers scheduled for the event that runs from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. include:
- Michele L. Cohen, Miles & Stockbridge P.C.
- John Shuey, Central Maryland Chapter President, Advanced Senior IT Auditor, ISACA, Johns Hopkins University
- Robert Wood, Director, Trust and Security, Nuna
For more information about the conference, click here.